You don’t want to end up with a clingy girlfriend.
Here’s the thing though..
If you don’t know and recognize the signs of what can lead to the end result of a clingy girlfriend, then you are heading down a path that you don’t want to be embarking upon.
Sure it can be funny, as we see on the viral American sitcom, “Everyone Loves Raymond”. Raymond is always getting into trouble with his wife.
Girlfriends.. when we first meet them they look like and act like angels. But beware because once a girl’s claws begin to sink into a man, their true colors begin to show.
With that in mind read and understand the below signs. They could save you from a disastrous relationship.
Clingy Girlfriend Signs
Below is a list of a clingy signals which may point to the possibility that you are in an unhealthy relationship with your girlfriend:
- You have to let her know where you are whether during the day time or at night.
- You must be in constant contact with her during the day, it doesn’t matter whether you are at work or out with friends.
- You are forbidden from having platonic female pals.
- She holds it against your family – when they take up your time.
- You might have of late realized that she checks on your emails, online history ,social media sites including twitter,googleplus,facebook,badoo,Myspace , twoo among others.
- She can seem to be full of hatred – this is in extreme cases.
- She cannot easily let things go.
- When a problem arises, she keeps on talking about it for several hours.
- She accuses you of cheating on her with other women, often after you have done something else minor wrong.
- She doesn’t allow you to give your opinion and will “freak out” when you disagree.
- Your pals tell you that you should not tolerate her clingy, controlling habit.
- Anytime you ask her to break up, she threatens to hurt herself.
When you feel stuck in such a relationship ,you may be faced with conflicting feelings, on one hand you love your girlfriend and would like to please her: on the other hand ,you might have a sense that you do not need this kind of life .
It is your duty here to carefully weigh your options.
The grass can often look greener on the other side of the fence and many guys dump their girlfriends,blaming them for every mistake ( whether committed or not). However, after leaving, they notice that what was wreaking havoc on the relationship was not only their partners traits, but their own issues too.
With that being said, a lot of men would be better off by having the courage to abandon a clingy, demanding girlfriend.
Are there any other signs that you have experienced?